Effective Date: August 10, 2011
2. AGE RESTRICTIONS. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from accessing the Web Site without verified parental consent furnished to Company in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. You hereby represent and warrant that you are 14 years of age or older. SOME AREAS OF THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
3. PUBLISHING OF CONTENT. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all materials that you post or publish on the Web Site, including without limitation, information, code, data, text, software, music, sound, links, photographs, pictures, graphics, video, chat, messages, files and any other materials ("Content"). You represent, warrant and agree that no Content submitted by you or through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You represent and warrant that you have all legal rights necessary to publish any Content on the Web Site or that you own such Content. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company shall, at all times, possess the right to refuse to include and/or to cause the removal of any or all of your Content for any reason and at its sole discretion. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may, at its sole discretion, disclose your Content in order to:
(i) comply with law enforcement, court orders, or the legal process; and/or
(ii) protect the rights and safety of individuals; and/or
(iii) settle disputes over intellectual property ownership.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Eyemusician]‘s prior written consent.
At [Eyemusician], the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
Like many other Web sites, [Eyemusician] makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration. We advice you to never give you password or personal information Such as home address, phone number, birthday or social security number to complete strangest.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following:
The Site may include interactive sections such as user Description,
Commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [Eyemusician] and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [Eyemusician]. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [Eyemusician] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of [Eyemusician] – © [Eyemusician] 2012-2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval.